This is the second part of a two part series on "Scrum" - an agile project management methodology. Read the part 1 of this article here. Part 1 gave you an introduction to what scrum is, why use it and the various roles members of a scrum team play. The part 2 below gets more technical and elaborates on metrics and tools used in scrum for tracking progress and estimation... Read more here
Below are some blogs, tutorials that I authored on remote sensing while I worked as a scientist at the Indian Space Research Org.
These are some blogs I wrote when blogging used to be a thing.
- Fun: Why Kochadiiyaan is not an anachronism
- Finance: Nuances in buying a new car
- Geospatial: Satellite remote sensing at the consumer end
- Empirical modeling: Correct until proven otherwise
- Finance: Nuances in buying a used car
- Productivity: New age tools for the researcher
- Travel: Above the abode of clouds
- Fiction: Are you the martian the world is looking for?
- Global food crisis - the urban animal's work of art
- Travel: A Bangalore fly-by
- Ideas: Solar spheres
- Ideas: Interlinking of Indian rivers
- Ideas: Color of sound